Friday 10 February 2012

Brown paper packages tied up with string

Go on! Admit it! You have the song stuck in your head, I just know you do!
I'm not gonna lie, I have had this song stuck in my head for the past few days. Yesterday I sent a brown paper package tied up with string to a dear friend for her birthday. I found it very hard to mask my excitement from the post-guy, as I said, "there is nothing quite like receiving a brown paper package in the mail." 
I'm not sure that he got it because he replied with a slightly superficial laugh, and a "yeah."
Awkward.
Anyways... I thought I would share a few images of beautiful packaging. Enjoy!

Katie Blair designs
Good Magazine 
Racheldraws

be mine
letthetreesdothetalking

1 comment:

  1. im your first member Aimee hahaha.
    I LOVE your blog
    you are the coolest :)

    ReplyDelete