Wednesday 8 February 2012

The all day everyday project

Today I discovered a new blog called Fossil. I'm not gonna lie, this blog is pretty flippin cool.
Whilst perusing this blog, I came across a post about the project of a German graphic designer, Hannes Beer. Last year he decided to design a piece of art for every day of the year.
Here is his blurb about his project (I can't help but imagine a German accent when I read this):

Hi! My name is Hannes & I'm a graphic designer from Stuttgart, Germany. The All Day Everyday Project is something like my graphic design diary. Many designers did similar projects before - designing something cool everyday. And so do I now. When you work for an agency or clients, you’re often not allowed to make things look exactly like you want it - which is sometimes frustrating, but that’s the way it goes. So to keep stuff in balance, I decided to start this project. Enjoy! 


Here are a few of my favourites:









Projects like this remind me that we must not forget to do things that inspire creativity and joy in us every day. 
What inspires creativity and joy in you?
I'm off to do something inspirational. Watch out world!


No comments:

Post a Comment