Now to finish the questions needed for the award...
Questions written by the lovely lady who nominated me: AyeJay.
1. If you had to pick one: Gummy bears or jellybeans?
Jellybeans. So many flavours.
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Ballerina (4-8 years old)
Archeologist (8-10 years old)
Detective (10-12 years old)
Then lawyer, doctor, teacher, weather lady, kids presenter, teacher.
3. Is there a country in the world you would love to visit one day? Which one?
I want to visit all countries.
4. What came first, the chicken or the egg? Defend your answer (making use of my philosophy degree...?).
Chicken. God made all of the animals fully formed, I reckon.
5. What is your favourite time of day?
6. Why did you start blogging?
Creative outlet. Also, did not have a job, and the house was very very clean already.
7. Do you have a strange talent? What is it?
Sadly, I can put my fist in my mouth. Not really a talent, just strange.
8. If you have to only dress in one colour for the rest of your life, what colour would it be and why?
Blue. Just because sometimes I don't feel like wearing red, but I always can deal with blue.
9. Latest craze of moustaches: yay or nay?
Yay.10. If you could be anyone in world, past or present, for an entire day, who would it be...and why?
Ty from American Home Makeover. Partly to stop him being so annoying, also to be there when they "Move that bus!"11. What inspires you?
Nature. God. Creative friends. Real moments.
|here is a nice picture for you|
I decided not to nominate anyone, but to make a list of some of the smaller blogs I follow. Please check them out and support them.
Ashleigh and Olivia from Oh How Intriguing
Tori from Voyages of the Creative Variety
AyeJay from L&P to English Tea