So, I have been nominated for this award by AyeJay from L&P to English Tea.
It's called the Liebster award, and it basically to raise awareness of new blogs. The basic idea is to answer the following questions, and then nominate other bloggers who have under 200 followers.
So here 'tis.
1. I really really like radishes. Always have. Always will.
2. I am half adopted. My Mum re-married, and my step-Dad legally adopted me.
3. I am obsessed with old things. Anything with a story really.
4. I am an English teacher.
5. It irritates me when people use apostrophes or semi-colons incorrectly.*
6. I love the crunchy uncooked kernels left at the bottom of the bowl after all of the popcorn is gone.
7. I first moved out of home when I was in my last year at school.
8. I get really clucky over cute animals.
9. I love children's books and films. Sometimes more than adult ones.
10. I am a hoarder by nature. It's just that I can't bear to throw things away that might have a use one day. But I am getting better. I promise.
11. American Home Makeover makes me cry. I know it's cheesy. It's just that it's just so darn inspirational.
*now I am going to have to go through my whole blog to check that I'm not being hypocritical. Darn!
|Here is a neat picture of two planets|
Didn't want to bore you all with screeds of writing. So, the rest of this post is to be continued....